The new company will do business under the name of Speed Commerce
LAS VEGAS, Nevada, April 2018 – Speed Commerce is pleased to announce that some of the intellectual property rights formerly held by Speed Commerce Operating Company have been purchased and are now held by new ownership. In addition, the two Missouri 3PL order fulfillment centers in Louisiana, Missouri, were also sold to the new owner.
The new ownership has a long history with Speed Commerce going back more than 25 years. Their holdings include many e-commerce enterprises, and their leadership team has extensive knowledge of the industry, business strategy, and operations making the acquisition a great fit.
The new company will operate under the name of Speed Commerce with its headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada, and offices in Indiana and Missouri.
“My goal in purchasing Speed Commerce is to provide premier end-to-end business solutions and help our clients’ build their brands,” shared President & CEO Cary Samourkachian.
Joining the leadership team from the previous firm, include:
- Tim Avant, senior director of operations, is responsible for inbound and outbound fulfillment operations. He has 26 years’ experience in logistics.
- Derek Ingram, director of the contact center, oversees the team of friendly and proficient representatives. They provide a premier customer service experience that helps grow clients’ businesses with inbound and outbound contact methods. He has four-and-a-half years with the previous company.
- Tim Jaeck, director of finance, brings his expertise in accounting and finance to lead the overall financial operations of Speed Commerce. He served two years with the previous company.
- Laura Martin, director of client services, oversees the client account team’s work, which serves as the one-stop-shop for Speed Commerce’s clients. She has 29 years’ of experience with a predecessor of Speed Commerce.
- Amanda Perkins, director of human resources, fosters a productive work environment managing the employee lifecycle, benefits, and payroll. She has 23 years of experience with the predecessors of Speed Commerce.
About Speed Commerce
Speed Commerce is an end-to-end provider of scalable business solutions for retailers and manufacturers. We grow our clients’ businesses by providing business consulting, 24/7 customer engagement, marketing, e-commerce technology management, fulfillment, and warehousing.
For more information about Speed Commerce, please visit us at www.speedcommerce.com.
Speed Commerce® is a registered trademark of 5G Acquisitions, LLC.