In a few weeks, Las Vegas will be the epicenter of education for a couple of days. (I’m sure that’s probably the first time those words have been used in the same sentence). From March 31 to April 2, technology services giant Oracle will host a 4-event Modern Customer Experience Conference at The Venetian.
Speed Commerce is a bronze sponsor of the event. We’ll be attending the Modern Commerce Experience track – and we can’t wait!
The Modern Commerce Experience is an intense 2-and-a-half days of learning, sharing, and networking – all centered around developing the best omnichannel customer experience possible. If you’re an omnichannel retailer (or are considering adding channels to your current sales mix), you need to be here! You’ll have tons of great informative sessions to choose from, keynotes from some of the top retail experts in the industry, one-on-one networking opportunities with peers and service providers, and a lot of fantastic entertainment, too.
Here are just a few of the things we’re most excited about:
- Guest keynote from Daniel Pink – The best-selling author and host of National Geographic’s “Crowd Control,” will present research on human behavior and how we shop, buy, and act online might just be more ingrained into us than we think. Fascinating stuff that’s useful for any retailer!
- April 1st Session – “New Approaches to Customer Engagement in the Digital Transformation Era”: The COO of omnichannel retailer Tilly’s will discuss the strategies it uses to increase customer engagement and build long-lasting relationships with shoppers in an ever-changing and increasingly impersonal digital world.
- April 2nd Session – “Customer Experience and the eCommerce Ecosystem”: Nobody knows customer trends and buyer behavior quite like Gartner. Analyst Chris Fletcher will delve into ways to add value at every level of the ecommerce ecosystem and how to keep every part of your operations on the same page to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- “Meet the Commerce Experts” – At the end of the 2nd full day, attendees will hear from the experts at Oracle themselves. Sessions attendees can ask questions, learn about Oracle products and their application into omnichannel retail, and hear about current trends and the ‘next big thing’ for our industry!
- Customer Appreciation Event – One of the most incredible things about this conference will be watching Grammy-winning artists OneRepublic rock the house on Wednesday, April 1st, at the Customer Appreciation Event!
We hope you’ll come and learn with us and sing a few OneRepublic tunes!