Inside Sales Associate
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of leads and prospect clients – all organized in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell Speed Commerce solutions through a high volume of outbound sales calls.
- Become an expert in Speed Commerce solutions and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – Using the Question-Based Solution selling model and a consultative approach asking probing questions and overcoming client objections and rejection will be critical to your success.
- Achieve annual sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively to complete your daily goals- you know that sales are a numbers game, and you’re here to win.
- Represent Speed Commerce at local trade shows.
What We’re Looking For in You
- You have the grit to develop and drive a longer sales cycle, you are genuinely curious about finding the right partnership and cultivating a relationship of trust with your clients.
- You enjoy the solution / consultative sale and can speak to examples.
- You enjoy building relationships with customers and coworkers and want to leave them feeling great about their interaction with you.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity, and being a team player is important to you.
- You can self-reflect on your own behaviors, and continuously improve with limited direction.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option.
- You graciously accept feedback.
- You follow process and procedure to ensure the highest standards of performance.
- You are organized with great written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
- Logistics/fulfillment/call center and/or customer service experience a plus but not necessary.
- A high school diploma and 1+ years of Inside sales experience is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessary.
- No fear of the phone.
- General computer and email proficiency.
- Proof of additional sales training to include but not limited to Karrass, Sandler, Sinek, Carnegie is helpful.
- Reliable transportation to/from the office location; willing to flex work hours based on territory’s timezone (no remote work).
- Must possess current US work authorization.
Training and Development
- We offer comprehensive and continuous training.
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close deals.
- Gain extensive knowledge on the industry’s leading CRM tool, Salesforce.
- Become a subject matter expert in the e-commerce industry.
Job Category: Inside Sales
Job Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Job Location: Las Vegas-NV